iPad Air (3rd generation) Service Program for Blank Screen Issue
Apple has identified that, under certain circumstances, the screen of Apple iPad Air (3rd generation) devices may go blank permanently. A brief flicker or flash may appear before the screen goes blank.
Affected iPad Air (3rd generation) were manufactured between March 2019 and October 2019.
Sharaf DG Apple Authorized Service at Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Al Ain will service eligible devices, free of charge.
Note: No other iPad models are part of this program.
To have your Apple iPad Air serviced. Your Apple iPad Air will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program. To know more about the service you can visit our Sharaf DG Apple Authorised Service center
Find Service Center
Terms & Conditions:
- Make sure to backup your iPad to iCloud backup or your computer before service
- If your iPad Air has any damage which impairs the ability to complete the repair, such as a cracked screen, that issue will need to be resolved prior to the service.
- In some cases, there may be a cost associated with the additional repair.
- Apple may restrict or limit repair to the original country or region of purchase.
- This worldwide Apple program doesn’t extend the standard warranty coverage of the iPad Air (3rd generation).
- The program covers affected iPad Air (3rd generation) devices for 2 years after the first retail sale of the unit.