SOME THINGS IN LIFE ARE BEYOND REPAIR
The only complete warranty plan of the region.
This Extended Warranty Plan applies to the parts and labour with respect to the product stated on the Sharaf DG invoice for electrical and mechanical defects only. The Extended Warranty Plan extends the warranty for the period stated on the invoice commencing on the date of expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty.
Buy an extended warranty and get product replacement guarantee on all your purchases
I.T. Office Automation and Mobile Phones
- Software, including the operating system and software added to the appliance, third party software or the reloading software.
- Replaceable printer heads.
- Previously repaired by a non-approved service center or service agent including case changes and the like.
- Loss of stored data during the process of dismantling for repairs.
Tv, Home Theatre, Media Players And Home Appliances
- Air filters, evaporator coils, condenser coils, gas charging, circuit breakers, voltage stabilizers, scanners, remote controls, sheet metal parts, thermocol parts and all plastic parts.
- Incomplete installation or incorrect operation or incorrect voltage and excessive use and maintenance, cleaning or damage resulting from failure to perform normal maintenance as outlined in the owner’s manual.
- Any food or medicine loss due to product failure.
- Coverage is only provided on split and window air-conditioners up to 3-ton capacity.
What to do if your product breaks down?
- Customer must report the problem to Sharaf DG within seven days, failing which the replacement plan will not be applicable.
- Check the manufacturer’s instructions and make sure the controls are properly set.
- Ensure it isn’t something you can correct yourself such as scaling, a blockage or blown fuse.
- Bring the faulty product to nearest Sharaf DG store (Customer Care).
- Kindly retain a copy of the invoice and submit it at Sharaf DG when you bring the faulty product to the Sharaf DG store.
- Fraud: All benefits of this Extended Warranty Plan is lost if a fraudulent declaration or claim is made.