Have your mobile, tablet or any IT product (except printers) insured against
accidental damage, cracked screen and liquid damage for 2 years, only with DG Shield+.
The DG Shield+ applies to Mobiles, Tablets and IT products excluding printers which covers 2 incidents of Accidental Damage, Cracked Screen, and Liquid Damage for a period of 24 months. DG Shield+ covers 2 incidents of repair during the period of 24 months from the date of purchase of the product.
Terms & Conditions
- DG Shield+ service repair handling charges: 10 % or AED 200 (whichever is lower) of the original product value.
- In case if the product is unrepairable, DG Shield+ will cover the cost of replacement of the product by replacing the product with similar product or through gift vouchers of the same value upon customer paying 10% (Up to 365 days from the date of purchase of the product) of the original product value, 20% (Above 365 days from the date of purchase of the product) of the original product towards service charges.
- During DG Shield+ period, if the unit is beyond economical repair replacement/Gift Card will be issued. DG Shield+ will be cancelled with Replacement/Gift Card.
- No liability is accepted towards losses which are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Loss or damage caused by wear and tear or normal deterioration.
- Any defect that is not initially covered by the manufacturer or supplier warranty.
- Routine maintenance, cleaning, adjustments or alignments, overhaul, modification and de-scaling.
- Any defect caused as a result of improper usage, negligence, transit/transportation damage and willful misuse.
- Loss or damage caused by extraneous perils such as fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, sand or other natural calamities, voltage fluctuations, theft, attempted theft, malicious damage.
- Reception or transmission problems resulting from external causes/perils.
- Data/ hardware corruption arising due to computer virus infection.
- Modification/alteration of any sort made to circuitry, original design of the product.
- When the serial/model number of the set has been tampered with or removed.
- Any defect cause by usage of wrong power supply, voltage, corrosion, rust or stains or any problem with supply of electricity.
- Any product which has been used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Should necessary spare parts for repair be subject to import restrictions of a country resulting in delay in repairs, there will be no liability on Sharaf DG store arising out of such delay.
- Products being recalled by the manufacturer.
- Claims arising from the failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Inspection charges/ service charges are not covered if no fault is found in the product.
- Cosmetic damage including but not limited to damage to paintwork or dents or scratches.
- Unauthorized repairs performed by third parties. Previously repaired by a non-approved service center or service agent including case changes and the like.
- Loss or damage to recording media, software or data. Software defects or software generated problems including the operating system and third party software or the reloading software.
- Any loss or damage to a person or property, direct, consequential or incidental damages arising from the use of or inability to use the products.
- Any loss effecting to SIM card, Accessories, ancillary product etc. even if the equipment result into complete stoppage of working.
- Accessories are not covered. (Batteries in built or external, cables, adaptors and other consumables as applicable)
- Any loss due to hire or loan of the insured equipment to a third party or if ownership is transferred or sales is returned.
- Loss arising due to unlawful intentional act or willful neglect.
- Any consequence of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war rebellion, revolution, insurrection, mutiny, riot, strike, lock out, civil commotion, military or usurped power, acts of a group of malicious persons or persons acting in behalf of or in connection with any political organization, conspiracy, confiscation, commandeering, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by order of any government de jure or de facto or by any public authority.
- Any consequence of nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination.
Cancellations of this plan may be made by the purchaser within 7 days from the date of purchase for any reason upon the original invoice at the store of purchase. The DG Shield+ certificate has to be returned at the time of cancellation.
Fraud: All benefits of this DG Shield+ will be forfeited if a fraudulent declaration or claim is made.
For detailed terms and conditions and to know more about the DG Shield+ Plan, please visit www.sharafdg.com or email us at [email protected] or call us on 600 502 034