|HP Auhorised Service Center||Asus Authorised Service Center||Lenovo Laptop Repair||Acer Laptop Repair|
Back To School Offer
Get your laptop checked by our experts before you get back to school
We will perform the following checks
- Check that software and drivers are up to date
- Check that valid Anti-Virus/Anti Malware/Spyware/Firewall Software is installed and up to date
- Check hardware functioning within normal parameters
- Check back up functionality
- Check for registry errors
- Check for start-up file/program issues
- Install relevant software and updates
- At the end of the health check we will issue you with a report of our findings and recommendations
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Computer Health Check?
A computer health check is a type of maintenance that tells us how your computer is functioning. It includes a series of tests to determine whether upgrades are needed, malware is present, or temporary files can be deleted in order to improve a computer’s performance.
Benefits of a Computer Health Check
Health checks help to keep your computer running at peak performance. There are a number of issues that can be addressed which will slow down the speed and decrease the performance of your computer. Also, if there is a problem with the health of your computer, we can diagnose and address it before a parts failure or more serious fault occurs. This includes checks for viruses or spyware, which can lead to data corruption, identity fraud, and theft.
How Often Should I Get a Computer Health Check?
A computer health check should be done at least once a year. We offer maintenance packages for individuals and business that include computer health checks as part of our regular servicing contracts.