Choose a service center who provides vast range of services
Hardware and Software
Generally, all smartphones have similarities especially when it comes to hardware and software. For Apple and Android phones, downloadable apps can be found in one place like the Google Playstore and Apple Store. Smartphones have reliable operating systems and motherboards. Your devices won’t work without these two important components. Tech professionals have the skills to repair, analyze, and replace parts when needed.
You might experience technical problems with your smartphone, and repairing the device yourself may damage some parts instead of fixing them. A corrupted system can be considered a complex tech problem on an iPhone and Android phone. Power outages, viruses, and wrong system updates can be some of the causes. The best solution is to drop by a repair shop near you so professionals can look into it.
Loss of data is one common concern in mobile technology. Before system recovery, it is recommended to backup data especially the ones that are important to you. Certified technicians can safely store information and it will be available as soon as the task is complete.
When data becomes inaccessible on your mobile phone, tablets or laptops, most people simply give up. In this day and age, service engineers are using reliable tools to provide data recovery services. Whether you lost photos, files, or folders, leave them all to the experts.
Motherboard Maintenance and Repair
First things first, it is not expected for end-users to repair motherboards on their own. A brand new phone can cost you a lot of money, so if something goes wrong, it’s important to choose licensed techs who can take care of your smartphone seriously.
Here are some causes of motherboard problems:
- Spilled water
- Dust accumulation
- Physical damage
- Manufacturing defects
- Poor maintenance
If you are getting a blank screen and error messages more often, start looking for a tech professional.
Here are a few services that can be provided:
- Micro soldering is a process of repairing small components that can’t be seen by our eyes. The tiny parts can only be visible by the use of a microscope. Imagine this: A motherboard consists of microchips and capacitors that work together to support the functionality of your smartphone. Licensed techs understand this whole process.
- Assembling and disassembling motherboards.
- A motherboard replacement is another option if it happens to be unrepairable. Rest assured that other parts won’t get damaged during the repair.
- In the electronics repair industry, licensed technicians are aware of the steps on how to properly maintain a smartphone. That said, we’ve decided to compile a list of things you can also do below.
- Never use the phone in the rain. Water accumulation can cause damage to the internal parts.
- If you’re not knowledgeable enough about the smartphone’s hardware, do not attempt to remove the motherboard. Leave it to a tech professional.
- Do not place the mobile phone under extreme weather conditions as this may negatively impact its performance.
- Avoid overcharging your phone. Overcharged smartphones won’t only affect battery life, it can also damage the motherboard.
- Never use applications that might cause the smartphone to overheat.
- Avoid dropping the smartphone too often as this may cause physical damage. Use a shockproof cover to protect its parts.
The iOS platform has a sandbox that provides a high level of security, so restrictions can always be seen during the installation of apps on your iPhone. It’s also the best way to prevent Malware attacks from happening. However, jailbroken Apple phones can be vulnerable to viruses since it bypasses certain restrictions.
Android phones on the other hand have an open system that gives users more opportunities to install applications even outside the Google Playstore. In this case, there are potential risks of getting the Malware into the system.
If you’re confused, that’s OK. Spyware and malware protection is something our techs specialize in. We’re happy to help answer basic questions about virus protection.